At KWS “excellence is a culture”. We wish that every child leaves his Alma Mater with a sense of satisfaction, has a positive attitude towards life, becomes socially responsible and is ready to face the outside world with confidence.
1. Aim to make the child a balanced personality blending modernity with tradition.
2. Help the students learn how to be team players.
3. Strengthen critical reasoning skills, encourage reading, and form the foundation for a lifelong appreciation for literature.
4. Use of language and music to enhance appreciation for history and culture.
5. Inspire learning and achievement across the curriculum.