The transport facility provided by Kaushalya World School will cover majority of areas within Greater
Noida, but it will not be obligatory on the part of the school authorities to make new routes or to extend
routes or to create additional stops.
- Students must travel by the route that is allotted to them. No change will be allowed in
between the session. Shifting to a new locality does not entitle the child to use a different
school vehicle without permission from the school authorities. Allotment of a seat is subjected
- A responsible person from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a mobile phone to keep
connectivity with the school office. In case of any difficulty please contact the transport in-
- Parents are requested to ensure that the student is escorted to and from the bus stop .
- The escort must be at the stop before the arrival of the bus.
- Eating in the buses or littering is NOT permitted.
- Strict discipline to be maintained in the buses while travelling to school. Behaviour in the bus
should be courteous. Talking aloud and moving up and down is NOT permitted.
- More than one complaint of indiscipline in the bus will result in withholding / withdrawing the
transport facility of the child.
- Students will have to face disciplinary action (withdrawal of bus service) for any damage to
buses caused by negligence or vandalism and fined accordingly.
- Bullying of any form is a serious offence and will invite serious repercussion to the extent of
withdrawal of bus facility / expulsion from school.
- Students should stand away from the main road.
- No body part should be outside the window.
- No student should stand or move around inside the bus while the bus is in motion.
- The driver's attention should not be distracted for any reason.
- No student should come near the door until the bus stops.
- Transport facility can be availed for pre destined routes & stoppages only. Moreover, no new
route or stoppage will be earmarked for the new session and neither the bus will wait for
students at any particular stoppage.
- Parents/guardians should neither enter the bus nor stop it at any destination apart from the
Communication regarding transport to be done with the Admin Head only. Parents are requested not to
communicate with the drivers or conductors at