Qualified and Friendly Mentors
Every student is important for us, and as such the system of pastoral care has been imbibed and
even made better with the efforts of our qualified and friendly Mentors. Our first priority remains that
a student feels at home the moment he joins the boarding. It is done by:
- Knowing the child.
- By understanding our responsibility and playing a vital role as mentors similar to that of
- Helping a child to adjust himself to the boarding.
- Knowing the strength/potential of the child and channelizing it in the right direction/core
- Knowing the child’s family background, brothers, sisters, previous school, his friends, his
likes, dislikes, favorite/tough subjects.
- Knowing the medical history of the child.
- Teach them the day-to-day etiquettes along with valuable moral lessons.