Partnership with Parent
We recognize the importance of parents in the education process of students. A strong and
transparent one-to-one relationship is encouraged at Kaushalya World School. Parents receive
priority attention in an open and friendly environment that keeps the communication channel open
between the school, parents, and students.
A variety of avenues are provided for close interaction and partnership with parents through various
forums and mediums:
- Induction Day for new students and parents.
- Workshops and Seminars for parents give them valuable tips on parenting. Special
care is taken to discuss the academic progress, moral growth, and discipline of the
- Adequate guidance is provided to the students for career building during these
- Open House Days to discuss areas of mutual concern and interest.
- Class-wise and Subject-wise Parent-Teacher Meetings (PTMs), where the
academic profile and general demeanour of each student are discussed in detail.
- Parent involvement in School activities, Exhibition, and School educational Field
- Regular communication through student’s Almanac, Newsletters, SMS & telephone
call, ERP- Mobile Apps for School-Parent Communication, Web-based GPS
- Voluntary Parent participation in conducting Seminars, Workshops & various
- Email updates from teaching staff to parents.
- SMS messaging to inform/remind of important events.
- Regular Newsletters and the yearly School Magazine keep the school community
updated on the latest happenings and future events.