The school seeks to maintain a regular contact with parents through Parental engagement in various
activities. To make it possible, KWS International School invites parents in many important events
and requests their participation in all such events. Few events where parents have been engaged
- Celebrating International Day with Parents.
- Tree plantation by parents.
- Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that fathers and father
figures make to the lives of their children. This day celebrates fatherhood and male parenting
on the third Sunday in June.
- Grand Parents Day is celebrated every year in our school. Through the event, we seek to
encourage the bonding between Grandparents and children.
- Special assemblies
- Induction Day for new students and parents.
- Open House Days to discuss areas of mutual concern and interest.
- Periodic Parent-Teacher Meets (PTMs), where the academic profile and general demeanour
of each student are discussed in detail.
- Parent involvement in School activities, Exhibition, and educational Field trips.
- Regular Parental workshops & Seminars.
- Regular communication/updates of events through Almanac, Website, Newsletters, SMS &
- Voluntary Parent participation in conducting Seminars, Workshops various events.
- Email updates from teaching staff to parents.
- SMS messaging to inform /remind of important events.